HearthstoneTracker automatically tracks and generate statistics of all your HearthStone games.
- Tracks statistics using image recognition (no memory/packet sniffing).
- Track your and opponent heroes, wins, losses, decks, the coin, etc.
- Can capture windowed & full-screen mode.
- Manage your decks, name your decks and keep a history of old decks.
- Take screenshots of your decks and arena decks.
- Filter on date, hero, game-mode and deck and see a breakdown of stats.
- Search games and arenas by text (e.g. class name / notes field / etc.)
- Multi-server support (EU, NA, CN, etc.)
- Low cpu & memory usage (avg. 2-4% / 170mb)
- Very slick & intuitive interface.
Track all game modes
Keep track of all your hearthstone statistics. Game-mode, wins, losses, 'the coin', used decks, number of turns, etc.
Whether you are a casual player, a legendary constructed player or an arena streamer, you can track ALL game modes using HearthstoneTracker.
All this data is presented in an easy to read, easy to interpret format, so you can improve your future games.
Play in full-screen!
Using the DirectX capture engine, you'll be able to play and track your Hearthstone games in full-screen.
This feature is still experimental, so please report any issues you encounter.
HearthstoneTracker is currently only compatible with Windows 7 and higher running .NET Platform 4.5. If you don't meet the requirements, you will be asked to download and install .NET platform 4.5 when you install HearthstoneTracker.
Currently, we do not have any plans to support other platforms, although we hope that we can invest some time to get it running on the Multi-platform version of .NET called Mono.
Every game is associated with a deck. Manage your decks and save screenshots of those decks.
Create new decks if you change cards, so you can look back at older versions of your deck.
Screenshots are taken from your arena deck as well. Optionally, you can take a second screenshot if you need to scroll down.
Save screenshots to disk, so you can share them.